Friday, November 11, 2011

{Sugar Bee} Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to all the courageous and selfless men and women who have or are currently serving our country. I thank you for all that you have done and am grateful to you for allowing me and my family to live freely and safely.

I especially want to say Happy Veterans Day to my daddy...the bravest man I know! Thank you daddy, I will never forget what you did for our country. I am so proud of you!

Finally, in honor of Veterans Day, I created a bunch of sweets for the Veteran in my life, my daddy! I used my printable collection to complete the packaging. I think he will like what I came up with!
 
Candy Covered Oreos packaged with my tags.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Candy Bars covered in my candy wrappers.
Mini red velvet cupcakes adorned with my cupcake toppers.
All in a days work!
Packaged and ready to be delivered to my daddy.

Happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment