Friday, May 8, 2015

{Queen Bee} Mother's Day Tags

I don't know about you, but I know a lot of moms that I want to recognize on Mother's Day by getting them a little gift, but it could get pricey really quickly if I buy cards and a gift/gift card for each one. So this year, I figured that I would create gift tags and buy little handmade decorative bar soaps, lotions, or hand soap (candy and flowers work too) to acknowledge them on the day of the year that Moms deserve to be thought of, appreciated, and pampered (though they deserve this kind of treatment all year round for everything they do)!

I also thought that many of my readers feel the same way as I do, so I am offering these Mother's Day Gift Tags for FREE! Give your moms, grandmas, aunts, cousins, friends, a little something to say you are wonderful!

Click HERE to get a copy of The Sugar Bee Bungalow's Mother's Day Gift Tags!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms out there! Have a very special and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment