Thursday, January 21, 2016

{Part Bee} Pokemon Inspired Birthday Printable Collection

This year my cousin's son, Jackson, wanted to have a Pokemon party for his 4th birthday and because I love parties SO much I got to work on a Pokemon inspired birthday collection. Funny thing though, I had no clue about Pokemon since my kids haven't come across the cartoon (or is it a game? I still don't know). So after a tiny bit of research and help from Jackson's mom, I came up with a fun and bright Pokemon Inspired Party Collection.

The entire collection costs $20 and comes with the following:

- 5x7 invitation (envelope not included)
- "Happy Birthday" banner
- "name of child" banner
- Circle tags in 3 designs
- Thank you tags
- Water bottle labels in 2 designs
- Treat bag labels in 2 designs
- Menu tent cards
- Large circle signs/decorations

To order this collection, just send me an email with the party information (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, etc.), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQs page or send me an email!

2 comments:

  1. Your collection is really nice dear. For my daughter birthday we are looking for beautiful and best party venue New York. I want to know that if you have any information regarding these venues than please share your reviews with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark! Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the venues in New York. I would recommend contacting Amy Atlas Events. Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday!

      Delete