Tuesday, March 28, 2017

{Party Bee} Shabby Chic My Little Pony Party Printable Collection

I am so happy to introduce my newest printable collection to my readers! I call it my Shabby Chic My Little Pony Party printable collection, as it combines my daughter's favorite characters as well as my favorite style of decor! The color palette is comprised of light pinks, teals, and whites and accented with natural elements such as wood and kraft paper. This collection is so pretty and sweet, simply perfect for any little girl.

The entire collection is $35 and comes with the following:

- 5x7 invitation (double-sided optional) (envelope not included)
- Circle/Square tags in 4 designs
- Thank you tags
- "Name of child is age" banner
- Decorative double point pennant banner
- Decorative single point pennant banner
- 4x6 signs in two designs
- 8x10 Welcome Sign
- 20 x 16 backdrop photo
- Water bottle labels
- Straw flags
- Menu tent cards in two designs
- Treat bag labels
- 5x7 Thank you card (envelope not included)

To order this collection just send me an email with the party information (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, contact, etc.), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQs page or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment