Friday, March 6, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Mermazing Sugar Cookies

My little mermaid is 8 and we are getting ready to celebrate! These cookies will be making waves at Ava's mermazing birthday party this weekend!

It was definitely difficult to choose which cookies to make, but I came up with five designs that I thought would compliment the dessert table nicely. The color palette for the party decor is very pale pinks with some accents of darker purples and teals, so I wanted to create cookies that would provide some contrast and pop on the table.

My first design was of course the number eight, so that we could highlight the birthday girl's age. Second was the cake, simply because I just love that cutter! Next I wanted to do something that would include Ava's name and last year I created a cookie that I just loved, so I figured why not do that same one for Ava. The final two designs are staples in every mermaid set....starfish and mermaid tails! The mermaid tail happens to be Ava's favorite!
 
 
 
Here's to a party that will be filled with Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes! Happy 8th birthday to my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment