Thursday, April 9, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Hoppy Easter Sugar Cookies for a Very Happy Easter!

This year I wanted to create a collection that was filled with the cuddliest of characters, the Easter Bunny! With the pandemic causing families to stay home this Easter, resulting in a change of many traditions and activities, I am hoping that these "Hoppy Easter" sets will bring many smiles to my customers and their children this holiday and perhaps may bring a little bit of normalcy during such an unusual time.

This year I created three options for my customers to choose from. The first option is one of my favorites, and was one of my most popular! The "HOP" set of 3 cookies spells out the word "hop", but instead of the letter "o", there is a cute bunny face in its place.

The second option is my "Funny Bunny" set of 2 cookies. It also consists of  an adorable bunny, but it combines the traditional decorated egg and Easter Bunny. This set also allowed my customers to personalize the egg with a name or they could have it say "Happy Easter".

The last option is my "Chocolate Bunny" cookie. It isn't actually chocolate, but is meant to look like the traditional chocolate bunnies that you see in the stores this time of year.  This option appears to be a single cookie, but there is a little bit of a surprise! The "Chocolate" Bunny is wearing a pretty pink bow, but the bow is actually another mini cookie!

I just love how all of these turned out and I especially love the pretty Spring colors!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter that is filled with peach, love, happiness, and plenty of colorful eggs, and of course sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment