Sunday, June 21, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Father's Day Cheeseburger and Fries for the Kings of the Grill

It is Father's Day and I wanted to make something extra special for the two amazing father's in my life...my husband and my dad! 

Over the last several years I have seen the cutest hamburger cupcakes and cookie fries online and I knew I had to one day make some, but I could never fit them into my busy schedule. But this year, it was like it was meant to happen, I just happened to have everything at my fingertips and so I finally made them!

These are the perfect treats for my husband and my dad because they are both kings of the grill and make the most flippin' delicious meals! So while I am not one to grill (or cook) anything, I sure am going to bake something fun and festive to make their day super sweet!

These cheeseburgers are the perfect combination of sugary goodness! They are comprised of a vanilla cupcake "bun" with a chocolate and buttercream "hamburger patty", topped with royal icing "cheese", and buttercream lettuce and ketchup.

The french fries are made of sugar cookies, sprinkled with a little cinnamon and sugar, with royal icing "ketchup" in a condiment container for a perfect dipping sauce!

Dads like these two are rare and hopefully they find their Father's Day desserts well done!
Happy Father's Day to these two flippin' awesome grill masters!

No comments:

Post a Comment