Thursday, July 1, 2021

{Sugar Bee} 4th of July Sweet Treats

This year for 4th of July, I wanted to give my customers the opportunity to celebrate the day with lots of yummy treats that they could enjoy with friends and family! 

I of course offered my cookie kits, which are a great activity for both kids and adults. It is the perfect way to create a beautiful and festive masterpiece, but also have a sweet treat for a job well done!

I haven't created cake pops in a while, so I thought it was the perfect time to bring back this delicious goodie and dress it up in a patriotic way! So I created red, white, and blue mason jars to put them in and adorned them with little wooden flag stars! These are so great as a centerpiece or decoration while also being a yummy dessert!
This is my first year introducing my little dipper sets. These are for the children and adults who don't want to decorate anything, but just want to indulge in a small bite of cookie with icing. This gives them the option of a big dip or a small dip...whatever their heart or stomach desires!
Finally, what is a holiday celebration without chocolate covered Oreos?! So I of course wanted to create a box of mini and standard size chocolate covered Oreos in red, white, and blue hearts and stars!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment