Saturday, January 26, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Frozen Cookies For Reese's 4th Birthday

Some cookies are worth melting for...and these are definitely those cookies! I recently had the pleasure of making cookies for a little girl named Reese who is turning 4. When Reese's mama ordered  Frozen themed cookies, I just knew that snowflakes, snow, and Elsa would be my main design inspiration.
The first design I created was the number four cookie. This cookie helped personalize the set with the birthday girl's age and name. Of course I wanted to keep with the frozen theme so I airbrushed silver snowflakes and added chunks of snow using sprinkles.
Because the birthday girl's favorite color is purple, I wanted to incorporate the color into the set, so I created snowflake cookies in a pretty shimmery purple.
To add a bit of Elsa to the set, I created Elsa's bodice using a heart shaped cookie and her crown on a plaque shaped cookie with silver snowflakes airbrushed to the surface. These two cookies really completed the set and emphasized the Frozen theme.

I hope the birthday girl loves these cookies as much as I loved creating them! Happy birthday, Reese! Wishing you a day full of warm hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment