Saturday, February 9, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Vampirina Cookies for Emery's 4th Birthday

This past Fall I made some Vampirina themed cookies for my niece's daughter's birthday party. Well shortly after I posted the cookies, my friend messaged me saying that her sweet daughter would love them because she is also a Vampirina fan! So of course when Emery's birthday rolled around, I had to make some Vampirina themed cookies!
Though the set I created was only comprised of two designs, they were filled with great details! The number 4 cookie I created using a pretty purple color, patterned with a pearlized spider web, and detailed with a little bat. But the best part of these cookies is the personalization with the birthday girl's name! Of course the set wouldn't be the same for Emery without the Vampirina cookies. This plaque cookie is patterned with small gray bats and features Vampirina's face. Definitely a cookie that the birthday girl will go batty over!
This set was a labor of love and I am so happy with how they turned out. I hope the birthday girl has a fang-tastic day! Happy Birthday, Emery!

No comments:

Post a Comment