Saturday, August 17, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Charlotte Bear Turns 1

 
A "beary" sweet girl is turning 1 today and I can "bearly" contain my excitement for her and her family who are celebrating with what I know will be an adorable and memorable birthday party!

When Charlotte's mom asked for me to make cookies for her party, I was so honored and so delighted to be a small part of her little girl's special day. I was even more thrilled when I was told the party theme. Charlotte's parents call her "Charlotte Bear" and they wanted to have a bear themed party with cookies inspired by my Mama Bear cookie set I did this past year. Well I absolutely loved that set and I thought that it was such a cute and original party theme!

I had so much fun designing this set! I knew that the bears would be the main designs and would feature Charlotte's nickname. I also wanted to feature the age she is turning, so I created a few cookies that highlighted a "1". They are all so cute, I can hardly pick a favorite. I just really love how this set came together and I hope that Charlotte and her family enjoy them even more than I enjoyed making them!
Happy 1st Birthday, Charlotte! I hope you have a "beary" special day filled with so much love, laughter, and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment