Sunday, July 28, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Back to School Sugar Cookies

Can you believe it? Summer is over and school is back in session this week! My kids are so excited to go back to school to see their friends and meet their new teachers! But, at the same time, they are also so sad that summer is over and they can no longer stay up late and sleep in….not to mention they know they will soon have to do the dreaded homework! I for one can say I am thrilled for the school year to start and I am ready to help my customers get off to the "write start" with my back to school cookie collection!

This year I wanted to create a traditional collection consisting of the quintessential supplies and imagery that are often associated with school and teachers. Even more I wanted a set that could be personalized for both the teachers and the students. 

I am certain that this set will make the first day of school a lot sweeter for the teachers and students who receive them! 
 
 
 
 
 
Welcome back to all of you amazing teachers and awesome students! Have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment