Friday, October 25, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Getting Corny for Halloween!

We are getting corny here in this house as we prepare for a candy corn themed Halloween and I have created the cutest cookies to add to the mix of fun decorations and sweet treats!

Inspired by the amazing cookier, Sarah's Cookie Jar, and her adorable set of candy corn cookies from last year, I knew these cookies would be the perfect touch to my candy corn party decor and I just had to incorporate a similar set into my Halloween dessert table and offer them to my customers as well.

It was so difficult to narrow down the costumes to adorn these little candy corns, but after a few hours I decided to offer an assorted set of 6 cookies. This set is comprised of a Kitty Corn, Mummy Corn, Franken Corn, Dracula Corn, Mr. Corn, and a Uni Corn. 
Regardless of whether you love candy corn or not, everyone will love these costumed cuties and I am positive that both kids and adults will find these candy corns to be both bewitching and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment