Thursday, May 28, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Houston, we have a birthday! Jake is 10!


3...2…1…BLAST OFF! Our Jake is 10 years old today and though this year we will be celebrating a little differently then we have in the past, we are still planning on having fun and showering him with lots of love, laughter, and cookies!

This year I was given the theme of outer space, and boy did I shoot for the stars with this cookie set! My first thought was that I needed to create a little astronaut with his rocket ship....it is of course what I think of when I think of NASA. They really make the perfect pairing, but it wasn't complete without the moon and the stars. I kept the stars very simple, but I wanted the moon slightly more detailed with craters and texture to mimic the moon's surface. Last, I thought...what is all of this without the galaxy and planets?! So I took my number 10 cutter to highlight the birthday boy's age and created the look of space featuring a few planets. This set is one small step for me, but one giant leap for Jake's special day and I know he will love them!
Happy 10th birthday to my lovable boy! This year will be OUT OF THIS WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment