Saturday, May 23, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Quarantine "Prescription Chill Pills"

 

With the weeks of being at home in quarantine and the challenges of navigating through this strange time, I thought it would be fun to make some cookies that would life someone’s spirits or just give them a little chuckle! I figured that my customers probably knew someone that could use a pick-me up or just needs a dose of happiness that only a sweet treat can bring. So I created a box of “prescription chill pills” to put a smile on their face and little something yummy in their tummy!

These boxes consisted of 4 sugar cookies that resemble gel capsule and aspirin pills and are packaged with a label that looks like a prescription. Though you will noticed that the logo and the wording is just for fun and has a bakers spin on it! The best part is that the label allows my customers to fill out the name of the "patient" (to whom the box is being gifted) and the name of the "prescriber" (the person gifting the box). Overall, I thought it was such a cute way to show someone that you care and is just what the doctor ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment