Saturday, August 1, 2020

Back to School Sweet Treats!

I can't believe that school is set to begin next week! Where has the time gone?! With the students starting school online, they may not be feeling the same back to school butterflies or excitement as previous years. So this year I thought it was extra important that I try and help my fellow parents make their kids first day back a little more special and a whole lot sweeter!

I was so thrilled to create my first set of mini cookies! These circus animal cookies are just so cute and will make any student or teacher "wild" about school and excited for their first day back!


I also wanted to create traditional sets of back to school cookies for my customers! So this year I made backpack cookies in four different colors and patterns, a notebook paper cookie, and of course, an apple!

These sets will make such fun treats to celebrate the start of the year and will certainly put a smile on your child's face!

Wishing your kiddos a sweet school year and a wonderful 1st day back!

No comments:

Post a Comment