Saturday, August 8, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Batter up! Henry is turning ONE!

 
Batter up! Henry is hitting the big the ONE and his special day will surely be lots of fun! 

Time has certainly flown by! It wasn't long ago that Henry's mom was planning for his baby shower, now she is planning his first birthday and I was very happy to be able to assist with creating some treats to make this milestone extra sweet! 

Henry is having a baseball themed first birthday and his mama entrusted me to design some cookies that would compliment his birthday cake and overall theme. When I was sketching I wanted the set to include the essential baseball equipment. So I decided up a baseball bat, baseball, and jersey, but I wanted to personalize them so that they featured the birthday boy's name and age!
I hope the birthday boy and his family love the cookies as much as I loved making them, and though his celebration will be a very small and intimate gathering, I am sure Henry's biggest fans will be showering him with so much love and joy for this momentous occasion in Henry's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment