Monday, November 23, 2020

{Sugar Bee} Elf on the Shelf Mini Cookie Kits

This year I thought it would be fun to create an activity for my customer's elves to bring to their kiddos all the way from the North Pole. I figured that my mini cookie kit was the perfect size and it allowed the kids to be delightfully surprised by their elf while also able to create a little holiday treat to enjoy! 

When I envisioned the elves in the morning with this cute cookie kit, I pictured the elf sitting on top of the kit holding a little message to their kiddo. I thought this was a great way for my customer's elves to return to their home or they can even wait and have it as an activity to do another day! Either way, their children will be so excited to decorate cookies that were brought to them by their favorite elf!

Happy holidays and happy cookie decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment