Friday, December 25, 2020

Friends from the North Pole Cookie Collection

It is Christmas day and boy did it come quickly! With 2020 being such a crazy year, I thought that this year I wanted to try something a little different but very special for my cookie designs! 

My "Friends from the North Pole Cookie Collection" are very cute 3 inch cookies and are stacked with a mini cookie for a 3D look. So each cookie has a bonus mini cookie attached to it! 

The gingerbread girl and wreath are stacked with a cute mini bow cookie, the Santa gnome and Rudolph are stacked with a mini nose, the snowman is stacked with a mini carrot nose, and the gingerbread boy is stacked with a mini piping bag. 

I absolutely love how these turned out and I hope that my customers and their friends and family love them just as much! 


 Merry Christmas! Wishing you a very blessed day filled with love, laughter, and of course cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment