Friday, December 25, 2020

Hot Cocoa with Friends Cookie Collection

I am such a fan of the buffalo plaid look for Christmas! It probably comes as no surprise that my family all wear matching pajamas in that red and black check pattern for Christmas Eve and Day! Because of my love for buffalo plaid, along with feeling cozy with a cup of hot cocoa or coffee, I was inspired to create a collection that gives me all the winter holiday feels! 

My "Hot Cocoa with Friends" collection was comprised of a buffalo plaid Merry Christmas plaque with cute hot cocoa mugs in three different character designs; penguin, snowman, and gingerbread man. Each mug is adorned with a "candy cane" and topped with "whipped cream and sprinkles".

I though that these cookies were the perfect treat to enjoy with an actual cup of hot chocolate, or my favorite, a hot cup of coffee! 

I hope that my customers loved these cuties as much as I loved creating them!

Warm winter wishes this holiday season! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating this special day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment