Monday, December 17, 2018

{Sugar Bee} An Arizona Christmas Cacti Sugar Cookie Collection

Just when I thought I was finished designing my Christmas cookie collections, I saw a photo by the amazing Flour Box Bakery which sparked inspiration that led to me creating An Arizona Christmas Cacti Sugar Cookie Collection! This adorable and prickly collection is comprised of four different cacti adorned with the most festive decorations. The saguaro is of course created to look like Santa Claus....or Santa Cactus as I like to call him. The potted cactus with a bow is Santa's better half, Mrs. Cactus. Then I have another potted cactus that has Santa's belt and is wrapped in lights and topped with a red flower. Last, I have a ball cactus that has a couple flowers and some holly. I love how adorable they look as a set, but each cookie is just as cute on its own! This red and green collection is the perfect treat to wish loved ones a Merry Cactmus, Feliz Navidad, to celebrate Christmas the Arizona way!



No comments:

Post a Comment