Sunday, December 16, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Elf on the Shelf Cookie Sets

You better watch out and you better not cry or pout because the Elf on the Shelf is watching!

If you have a household like mine that has a scout elf or two, you know that this means a couple of things.....leverage for getting your kids to behave over the holiday season, but also having to move it every night! And if you are one of the amazing parents who go a step further and set up your elf to look like they are doing the most creative and fun shenanigans, my hats off to you...that is commitment and it is incredible of you to do for your kids!
This year, I thought I would help the parents out who are looking for something fun and easy to do for their elf. So I offered a scout elf cookie with room for a name, either the child's or elf's name. Along with the elf cookie, I created a scroll cookie that parents can personalize with a cute little note from their elf. Lastly, I wanted to create a platter of cookies so that parents can arrange their elf holding the platter with a mini rolling pin...and for extra fun they can throw a little flour around like the elf had just been baking! Just think of the look on a child's face when they wake up and they see all the fun their elf had been up to over night and to top it off they get a treat to eat!
I am so excited to know that this set will bring smiles to children and their parents! I just love the magic of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment