Tuesday, February 12, 2019

{Sugar Bee} All-Star Cookies for Valentine's Day

This year I had such a difficult time deciding on cookie designs for Valentine's Day. There are just so many design ideas to choose from! However, I knew that this was definitely the year to get my game face on and create some cookies that would be fun for both big and little athletes! So I chose to do some fun sports balls, but these aren't your ordinary balls, they are cute heart shaped balls...perfect for both boys AND girls!
My All-Star Valentine's Sugar Cookie Collection is comprised of three different heart shaped sports balls; baseballs, footballs, and basketballs. I really loved the small dot pattern that I used on the football and basketball replicating the texture on those balls. However, my favorite are the baseballs! I can't get enough of the red hearts that make up the stitching on the ball, and the shading around the outside of the hearts give that antique or worn feel....so many hearts for these!
I hope the recipients of these All-Star cookies have a ball eating these sweet treats this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment