Wednesday, February 13, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Galentine's Day Sugar Cookies

At first glance, these cookies look just like cute girly sugar cookies, but let me tell you that these are much more! These cookies are for the gal pals who want to celebrate the ladies in their lives whom they love. Because Valentine's Day isn't just for the spouses and significant others....no, no, no, Galentine's day is specifically for the ladies to come together and enjoy a day of fun, silliness, and girl power with their besties without testes!
So when I decided upon the designs, I knew that the cookies alone wouldn't necessarily read "Galentine's Day". Therefore, I created little tags that were packaged with each individually wrapped cookie.
"Fries before Guys" is the caption for this adorable box of french fries! And let me say I do love my Friench fries!
"Tacos before Vatos" any day....because tacos are just about the best food ever! And they go great with a large margarita!
"Chicks before Pricks" is this little cuties' caption. And what a better way for Arizona ladies to say girls rule!

Galentine's Day is definitely a light-hearted and funny way for both married and single ladies to celebrate the gal pals in their lives. So don't forget to wish all your ladies a Happy Galentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment