Sunday, November 24, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Elf on the Shelf North Pole Pizza Delivery

For those pizza lovers (and cookie lovers), this year the kiddos will get to experience an Elf on the Shelf pizza delivery straight from the North Pole! I don't always have the chance to arrange my elves doing fun activities every night, and many times I completely forget to move them at all, so I thought I would help my fellow parents out and create a cute and easy way to fashion their elves that will have their kids so excited about the magic of Christmas!

If you have the time and desire to go a step further, you can even purchase ingredients to make their own pizzas later in the day for a special lunch or dinner....and a pizza cookie would be the perfect dessert! It is a great combination of family activity and treat!
The Elf on the Shelf shenanigans is just beginning and I hope my customers will be able to take a load off with my cookie treats! It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Time to Eat (pizza/cookies), Drink, and be Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment