Friday, November 8, 2019

{Sugar Bee} A Wild One Safari Cookies

Tomorrow, Olivia will be calling all party animals to celebrate her "Wild One" birthday! To join the festivities are these adorable safari themed sugar cookies!

I was so thrilled when Olivia's mom reached out to make her some cute birthday cookies for her first birthday party because I have always wanted to make a collection filled with animal prints and palm leaves.

Narrowing down the selection is always hard, but Olivia's mom ultimately wanted number one cookies with giraffe and zebra print, a plaque that had the birthday girl's name, and a cookie that said "wild one". I really love how elegant this set turned out and how the palm leaves make the animal prints pop. It is a set that will make for a roaring good time!
I hope Olivia and her family go wild over these cookies as much as I did! Happy first birthday "wild one"!

No comments:

Post a Comment