Saturday, November 23, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cookies

Guess who is coming back?! Everyone's favorite elf, of course! I am sure all parents are so thrilled at the return of these magical little friends. Though we know that with these elves comes a little more work during the holiday season for us, but they are also able to get our kiddos to behave like they have never behaved before, and for that I am so grateful for these little guys!

We all know that our kids are so excited for the return of their elves and all parents want to make it so fun and special. So again this year, I have created cookies to welcome their elves back. These Elf on the Shelf sugar cookies are typically personalized with the elf's name or with the child's name, but this year I also wanted to offer them with phrase, "I'm Back", as a way for them to announce their arrival!
 
 
I am so delighted that I am able to assist my fellow parents in making fun and special memories for their kiddos this holiday season and I hope that all of their faces light up with joy and excitement when they receive their cookies! Here's to a having a holly jolly Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment