Monday, November 25, 2019

{Sugar Bee} The Elves are Back in Town!

The countdown has begun until everyone's favorite magical elf returns from the North Pole! I am sure kids everywhere are excited to see the arrival of their elf and experience all the fun activities and friendly mischief that they get themselves into throughout the holiday season.

This year I wanted to offer my customers a chance to surprise their kids with personalized Elf cookies to make announcing their return back even more exhilarating! Also, in an effort to help make the first (or perhaps only) silly and fun shenanigans easy for my fellow parents, I offered cookie sheets with gingerbread cookies (sprinkles) as well as a pizza delivered all the way from the North Pole (well at least that is what the mini pizza box says)!
 
I am so excited for all of the smiles that these cookies will bring in the next handful of days! Let's get elfin crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment