Tuesday, December 10, 2019

{Queen Bee} Elf on the Shelf Goodbye Letter

I know that the elves just returned from the North Pole and I am sure they are up to their usual fun shenanigans! If you are like me, you love the magic and joy these little guys bring to our children throughout the Christmas season, but at the same time are looking forward to the day when you don't have to remember to move them.  Thankfully, with my Elf Letter that I have created, we are allowed a little wiggle room when it comes to moving them! Phew!

As the days draw closer to Christmas Eve, I want my fellow parents to give their children and their elves a proper farewell, so I have created a very special letter. This letter should be placed with their elves the morning of Christmas Eve and will let your kiddos know that it is their last day with them. It is a very special goodbye that also gives your children one last gift....the ability to hold them for that day only without their elves losing their magic! This will give them a chance to hold and hug them before they return to the North Pole. The bittersweet moment of saying "so long" to their dearest scout elf will be made a little bit sweeter with this letter!

To download your copy of the Elf on the Shelf Goodbye Letter CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment