Sunday, December 22, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Cookies for Santa & Friends

Christmas is only a few more days away and soon Santa will be making his long journey around the world delivering presents to all the good boys and girls! This year I have created a cookie collection that is perfect for Santa and his friends, and just what they need to help them on that journey! 

Inspired by the different kinds cookies that we leave out for the big guy every year, I decided that it would be fun to create a cookie collection of sweet treats for St. Nick! "Cookies for Santa & Friends" is comprised of six different designs that will keep Santa and his reindeer fueled and happy on Christmas Eve!

My first set of designs were of course the star of the night, Santa himself, along with his traditional glass of milk. The second set of cookies I wanted to do was Kris Kringle's right hand reindeer, Rudolph, and the carrot we like to leave him on his big night guiding the sleigh. Lastly, I created two of the most common Christmas cookies that we like to make and leave out on Christmas Eve; chocolate chip cookies and gingerbread men! I just love how this set turned out!
 
This cute collection of sugar cookies will certainly land my customers on Santa’s nice list!

No comments:

Post a Comment