Saturday, December 21, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Warm Winter Wishes Sugar Cookie Collection

Winter is here and baby, it sure is cold outside! So it is the perfect time to get all bundled up in our softest sweaters and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa, along with a sweet treat by the fire. Because I just love that warm and cozy feeling, I was inspired to create a collection that is filled those rustic vibes and will surely give you all the feels this Christmas!

My Warm Winter Wishes Collection is comprised of six different designs that is packed with country style charm! Since I love buffalo plaid, I knew that would be the inspiration for the collection. So I created a buffalo plaid stocking and a plaque that says "Winter Wishes". This pattern really stands out nicely in the collection and I really can't get enough of that print! 

Trees are such a big part of the holiday, so I wanted to include them in the collection, but with a more natural look. So my design is what the trees look like before they are decorated with lights and ornaments....with just a hint of snow.

Warm mittens is essential for the winter season, so I thought they needed to be included in this collection as well. I just love the texture of the sweater pattern!

I didn't think the collection would be complete without a reindeer silhouette so I decided to use a wood grain pattern to add to the rustic feel of the collection and it was a nice contrast to the white reindeer.

If you have been to the stores lately, I am sure you have seen many decorations that feature a vintage red truck hauling a pine tree in the back. Well, if that doesn't feel like a rustic country Christmas, I don't know what does! So I of course needed that design in the collection! I think it really really completed the set nicely and helped balanced out the green trees. 
It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I hope my customers keep warm this season by snuggling up next to the fire and enjoying a cookie or two with their loved ones!

Warm Winter Wishes to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment