Wednesday, May 8, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Cookies for Mama Bear this Mother's Day

This Sunday is Mother's Day and the perfect day to tell all of the amazing moms out there how special they are and that you appreciate all that they do for their family. This year I wanted to create a cookie collection specifically for those Mama Bears who love, support, and protect their children so deeply and so fiercely.
My set consists of a silhouetted Mama Bear that I patterned with pretty pink roses. I added the word "Mama" to emphasize the "Mama Bear" theme. I also included a baby bear that I patterned with small rosettes. Finally I created a double heart cookie that symbolizes the love of a Mama and her baby. Each cookie is decorated with flowers to add an extra touch of pretty.
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mama Bears! You deserve a day full of of everything you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment