Tuesday, May 7, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Teacher's Pet Collection

All week we are celebrating teachers for Teacher Appreciation week, but today in particular is Teacher Appreciation Day. So in honor of these incredible people in our children's lives, I wanted to offer my customers cookies to gift to all their amazing teachers! Though it may only be a small token of their appreciation, even the littlest gifts mean so much because teachers deserve an abundant amount praise and recognition for all the work that they do! So it is so important to show our gratitude, love, and support for all that teachers do this week and all year long.
For my collection this year, I thought it would be fun to create animals or "pets" with a coordinating cookie that I could personalize with the teacher's name. I found it appropriate to title the collection "Teacher's Pets" because of the animals element of course, but also because the students who gift these to their teachers will surely be their favorites and the teacher's pet.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Day and Week to all of the wonderful teachers! We are so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment