Monday, May 6, 2019

{Sugar Bee} Lots of Hearts for Nurses

Today is Nurse Appreciation Day and an important time to tell all the nurses in your life how much they are loved and appreciated. Again, this year I wanted to offer my customers cute cookies to gift to their favorite nurses, so I recreated my Nurses Have Heart Collection and made a few changes and additions. This time around I added heart patterns to the cookies because it is all about the love for our nurses. I also created a new cookie design option....a cute nurse! I designed three versions, a blonde nurse and a couple different brunettes to try and give my customers options to purchase the one that looks most like their special nurse. I am all hearts for this collection!
 
It is Nurse Appreciation Week, so you still have time to say thank you to all of the wonderful nurses who do so much to care for others. You deserve so much gratitude this week and every week of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment