Sunday, December 25, 2011

{Party Bee} Merry Christmas Mini Dessert Table

I love Christmas, it is a time to rejoice, celebrate with friends and family, and of course eat lots of cookies and goodies! Well Christmas wouldn't be complete without a little dessert table full of sweet treats and this year is no exception. So for my family I put together a little buffet of chocolates, cookies, and chocolate covered cookies...with some water to wash it all down!
 Because my Santa Baby Printable Collection revolves around Santa Claus himself, I though it only be appropriate that I make Santa sugar cookies!
 This year I tried something a little different, I created chocolate covered Oreos in a poinsettia and peppermint candy design, but instead of using regular Oreos I used the seasonal peppermint flavored ones. Delicious! But of course I also made my standard chocolate covered Oreos because the classics never get old.
 Pretty water bottles to wash all of the goodies down!
 Hershey Kisses in the seasonal mint truffle and peppermint white chocolate flavors packaged with my treat labels. They smell so good!
 Mini candy wrappers covering Ghirardelli's seasonal Peppermint Bark chocolates.
 Hershey chocolate bars covered with Santa belly wrappers! I am just obsessed with Santa bellies!
A Merry Christmas banner completes our decorations and mini dessert table!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment