Wednesday, December 10, 2014

{Sugar Bee} Sending Warm Wishes and Holiday Treats

It is that time of year again! Time for making little holiday gifts for those who are special to my family and those who we like to wish a Merry Christmas! I always like to make little packages of sweet treats decorated with my printables (this year I used my Red-Nosed Reindeer Collection) for my son's teachers and teacher aids to thank them for being so wonderful teaching my son and taking care of him while he is at school.
This year I created snowman sugar cookies and reindeer chocolate covered Oreos.
 I also added a non-edible gift to the mix by placing an EOS lip balm on my reindeer printable to resemble Rudolph's red nose! It is just a fun way to give a little gift  to say "Merry Kissmas" that is also super practical!
Tucked inside are also a couple Ghirardelli squares wrapped with my mini chocolate wrappers! 

I hope they enjoy opening these fun goodies as much as I enjoyed making them!

To print out a Merry Kissmas printable of your own for FREE just click here or here!


No comments:

Post a Comment