Thursday, February 4, 2016

{Party Bee} All You Need is Love Wedding Shower Collection

I am very excited to introduce my newest collection, "All You Need is Love Wedding Shower Collection"! I had so much fun creating this modern take on a shower with a touch of sparkle. Everything is more fun with a little sparkle!

The entire collection is $25 and comes with the following:

- 5x7 invitation (envelope not included) (double side is optional)
- Circle tags in 4 designs
- "Mr and Mrs" banner
- "Best Wishes" banner
- Mini Chocolate wrappers in 4 designs (designed to fit Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares)
- 4x6 signs in 2 designs
- Water bottle labels in 2 designs
- Treat bag label
- Place/Menu tent cards
- Straw flags
- Decorative glitter hearts
- Coordinating patterned paper

To order this collection, just send me an email with the party information (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, etc.), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQs page or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment