Thursday, March 31, 2016

{Party Bee} Client Feature: Julian's All Star 1st Birthday Party

I recently was approached by my great friend, Gabby, to design a printable collection for her cousin's baby boy, Julian's, 1st birthday party. They wanted to throw a sports themed birthday party and I was excited to assist as it was a theme I hadn't worked on before and I always love designing new collections! They are HUGE Yankees fans, but are also big basketball and football enthusiasts as well, so it really only seemed appropriate that Julian have an All Star birthday party. Oh boy was the party a touchdown, home run, and slam dunk all in one! Gabby did a beautiful job and I am thrilled she has shared some photos from the birthday party.
The table was laid out so nicely using a black and white striped tablecloth which reminds me of referees of course. Then on top of the tablecloth, she placed a table runner made of artificial grass which looks so awesome and like the field of a football or baseball stadium! But what I have to say is an exceptional part of the table is the banner holder made of baseball bats and topped with baseballs. It is not only functional but so cute and only adds to the themed decor! Even more adorable are the VIP passes that were given to the guests of the party. What a cute party favor and way to remember the birthday boy's big day.
A friend of the family created some super cute and probably quite delicious desserts for the table. The cake and cupcakes are adorned with cute sports balls made of fondant. The cake pops are just absolutely adorable and are created to look like baseballs, footballs, and basketballs. I just love them!
Gabby filled two natural finished crates with treats that are typically thought of when attending sporting events. One crate contains little baggies of sunflower seeds and peanuts topped with coordinating labels. The other crate has traditional boxes of Cracker Jacks. All are just so perfect for an All Star event!
I was so happy to create chocolate covered Oreos for the party. I had never created baseball or basketballs before, so I was especially excited to make them for this party.
It looks like this special little boy and his mama had a wonderful day celebrating his 1st birthday! I am sure he is the MVP in that family!

Happy 1st birthday to the All Star Julian!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment