Saturday, July 15, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Minecraft Sugar Cookies

A sweet little boy is turning 8 years old and to help him celebrate his big day, his mom asked me to create Minecraft themed sugar cookies. Apparently Minecraft is all the rage these days, especially with little boys....my son is totally obsessed with the mini-figures! There are so many characters in the Minecraft game, so it was difficult to choose which ones to create, but ultimately I see the most popular ones to be Steve and the Creeper, thus it seemed obvious that I needed to make those ones. But I also wanted to incorporate the birthday boy's age and a little something extra to add to the cookies and include a little extra color, so I created the TNT box and the number eight, made out of the gray bricks, similar to what you see in the game. I was happy with the way they turned out...my kids absolutely loved them, especially the Creeper! Now to figure out how the game actually works....

No comments:

Post a Comment