Saturday, December 16, 2017

{Sugar Bee} Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

Just like the song goes, "brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things"! These are indeed a few of my favorite things. I absolutely love taking my cookie creations and packaging them up in these cute little boxes ready for gifting!
These are my large boxes that hold 4-5 sugar cookies depending on the size of cookie. As you may notice, one of my customers asked for 5 cookies so I included a smaller sized candy cane with my north pole characters....they have a nice layered cookie look. My other customer ordered 4 cookies....these lay nicely and feature the cookies without any stacking. Both look so cute!
My other way of packing isn't in a brown box at all, but an assortment of cookies on a platter. These aren't intended for gifting, but instead look great featured on a table at a holiday party or gathering.
Whether it be in a box, on a tray, or just individually, these cookies are the sweetest gifts to give for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment