Saturday, December 15, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Gingerbread Man Christmas Sugar Cookie Collection

It is the sweetest time of year....Christmas time is here! Which means I am baking spirits bright! So of course if anyone is looking for me, they can find me in my kitchen baking up a storm!

Every year I offer themed Christmas cookie collections and this year I wanted to create something cute, colorful, and fun. And what are all those things rolled in to one....the gingerbread man of course! So I got to work and created the cutest little gingerbread, his house, and also yummy candy that can frequently be found on or around his home. That means candy canes and gum drops...but not just any gum drops, but a Mr. and Mrs. Gum Drop! They work so cute as a pair, but make the entire collection complete!
 
I just can't resist that cute little face....it is giving me a tooth ache it is so sweet! This collection is ready to turn heads and delight stomachs this holiday season!

What are you baking this Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment