Wednesday, July 17, 2019

{Sugar Bee} A Sweet Little Bee Turns Three

Yesterday a sweet little bee turned three and to celebrate, her mama ordered adorable bumble bee cookies to share with the birthday girl's friends and classmates. When I was contacted to make this set I was super excited because I love little bees (hence the name of my business). I have also been dying to use the little bee sprinkles that Wilton makes and this was the perfect occasion to use them!

Since the mama bee planned to give each child a set of two cookies as a little party favor, I made sure that the collections was comprised of two different designs so that every child received the same two cookies.  My first design was made using my number 3 cookie cutter. I just love highlighting the age of the birthday child! I created a honeycomb pattern to resemble that of a hive and drew a little path to appear as though the bumble bee was moving. The second design was made using my mini bumble bee cutter. I thought that this cute little bee would look so cute next to the honeycomb number three cookie! Finally I packaged the two cookies in a little bag and tied it up with black and white twine and a coordinating tag....these cookies were all ready for a bee-day celebration!
Wishing a very Happy Bee-day to the birthday girl! Hope it was the bees knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment