Monday, November 2, 2020

{Party Bee} Farmhouse Halloween Dessert Table

  

Every Halloween I love to create a dessert table with a specific theme. It is just something fun and special that I like to do for my family and it has now become an annual tradition that we all look forward to. 

This year I was inspired to create a Farmhouse Halloween dessert table! My house is decorated with lots of farmhouse decor, so it was definitely easy for me to incorporate Halloween items to give it the perfect holiday feel! Also, keep in mind that when you are wanting to decorate on a budget, it is great to be able to use items in your house that you already have, instead of having to buy all new decorations and supplies!

I absolutely love black and white buffalo plaid, it really is the perfect farmhouse Fall decor, so that was the foundation for my table design.With the addition of the pumpkins, the pop of orange really gave it that Fall and Halloween feel.

When I was deciding what to incorporate into my table, I thought perhaps it would be fun to create a "Boo Bar"....which is really just a Halloween themed hot chocolate bar. My choices of toppings were mainly the same, but with the addition of candy corn! Love or hate the candy, it just looks so nice in Halloween decor!
Chocolate covered Oreos are always a must on my dessert tables, but this year, I placed them in mason jars and turned them into a centerpiece arrangement. I really loved the way this looked and I can't wait to create more of these arrangements in the future!

What is a dessert table without decorated sugar cookies?! This year my sugar cookies were comprised of cute and simple Halloween designs; a friendly ghost, a smiling jack O' Lantern, creepy candy corn, but I thought it would be fun to add a little gnome for extra cuteness! And boy was he adorable!!!

Though, I must say that the highlight of this table was the beautiful cake that my best friend made! It was just simply stunning and to top it off, it was the most sinfully delicious chocolate cake!

To complete the dessert table, I made some chocolate covered marshmallows and yogurt covered pretzels drizzled with chocolate. These were so simple to make, but were the perfect addition to this dessert table!

I am just a sucker for a cute cup and cozy! So to incorporate the cup into my theme, I added a little printable tag to the cozy. It is the little touches that just make the table come to life!
I absolutely loved how this table came together and my kiddos loved it as well! I am already looking forward to next year! I hope you and your family had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment