Thursday, August 26, 2021

{Sugar Bee} Wedding Shower Set

  

A sweet couple is celebrating their upcoming nuptials this weekend and I am so excited for them to enjoy their wedding shower along with these pretty sugar cookies that I created! 

This rustic themed wedding shower set comprised in different shades of blues accented with gold, mauve, and a wine red, make this such an elegant collection fit for the occasion!

When I was deciding on the design options, it was a must to incorporate a pretty cake and monogram cookie to add to the personalization. However, wanting to add a more rustic feel, I knew I wanted to create a cookie with a wood plank technique as well as a mason jar. Adding flowers to the cookies really made the set cohesive and oh so pretty....perfect for celebrating an upcoming wedding!

I definitely love how this set turned out and I hope the happy couple loves them as well! Cheers and best wishes to the bride and groom to-be!

 

Congratulations on your fall wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment