Wednesday, September 15, 2021

{Sugar Bee} Magical Unicorn 5th Birthday Cookies

  

This past weekend a little girl had a magical birthday filled with unicorns and rainbows and I am so happy that I was able to add some sparkle to her party by creating these adorable unicorn theme sugar cookies!

The birthday girl was particularly partial to the color purple so I knew that my color scheme needed to have pinks and blues, but the main focus would be purple! I was also instructed to create a purple unicorn and let me tell you, I was all for that! I thought the set turned out so cute and I think my favorite cookie was the purple unicorn!

Here are some  detail shots because they are just so dang cute!

I hope the birthday girl had a wonderful party and I hope that these cookies made her special day a little bit sweeter! Happy 5th birthday, Avril!


No comments:

Post a Comment