Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Healthy Bee} Food, I love You!

Food, I love You!, is a fantastic site that features food glorious food! And who doesn't love food? Colleen Donnelly, author and creator of the blog, makes cooking and eating healthy oh so easy by featuring delicious recipes and helpful tips for eating nutritiously. With clever writing and delectable recipes, you can't go wrong with checking out this site. I am very excited to try her Mini Citrus Scones!
Subscribe today and you no longer have to have a love-hate relationship with food, this site and free weekly newsletter will allow you to to "have a love affair with food again"!
You can also follow, Food, I love You!, on Facebook  and Twitter! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha that quote is me fo sho. I am def checking this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete