Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Party Bee} Happy Thanksgiving Dessert Table

Thanksgiving is such a great day that gets to be spent with family, friends and endless amounts of food. What could be better than that? Not to mention, how blessed we are that we have all of the above! With Thanksgiving only a day away, I excitedly put together a little dessert table with homemade goodies decorated with my free Thanksgiving printable collection. I am so thankful to be able to give those that I care about special goodies made with love!
 Gotta have a Happy Thanksgiving banner!
 Sunflower chocolate covered Oreos packaged using my cupcake topper/tags.
 Mini Ghirardelli chocolates wrapped using my mini chocolate wrappers and packaged using my treat bag labels.
 Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting topped with cupcake toppers make from my Thanksgiving printable collection.
 
I think the family and friends will be more than happy to dig into this spread!

Hope that you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment