Saturday, August 5, 2017

{Queen Bee} Sweet Apples for Teacher Containers!

As you probably already know, I love to package my treats almost as much as I love creating them. It is like the icing on the cake! I absolutely love to use kraft boxes for packaging, but I equally love to use metal containers. They are great because they come in so many different colors to match themes, holidays, etc., and they are reusable so the recipient can use them for organizing their home, office, craft supplies. But more importantly they can be found just about anywhere and they don't break the bank!
Here I found some very cute metal buckets at Target in their dollar section....that is one of my favorite places to browse.
The last touch that I add to my packages is a little tag to tie the theme all together! 

These are perfectly packaged sweet apples to give to teacher for the start of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment