Sunday, February 11, 2018

{Sugar Bee} I'm Stuck on You Valentine's Sugar Cookies

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I was so excited to make some sugar cookies for this holiday! I have been dying to make some cactus cookies ever since I bought my cookie cutters a couple of months back. So one of the sets I created, I like to call my "I'm Stuck On you" cookies. They consist of two types of cacti....one is a larger saguaro cactus with a mustache and bow tie, the other is a potted cactus with bright red lips and a pink flower on top. These cookies work perfectly as a pair, but also are just as adorable individually. As an added bonus, I designed tags to go along with the cookies. For the couples, their tags read "I'm Stuck On You". For the single ladies, their tags read "Chicks Before Pricks". These cookies will be looking sharp as they are given out this Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment