Thursday, July 5, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Cherry Lemon Crab Cupcakes

Last week I had the sweetest request for cupcakes. The request came from students who wanted to make their manager's birthday extra special. So what better way to celebrate a birthday than with cupcakes?!

Because her birthday is in the Summer I wanted to make a light and summery flavor combination, thus I decided lemon cupcakes with a cherry buttercream frosting would hit the spot! My favorite part of this cupcake has to be the pink chocolate crab. Why a crab you ask? Well it was requested that I include a crab as the decoration because the student and birthday girl are both astrology fanatics and fellow Cancerians, and the symbol for the sign, Cancer, is a crab. Such a cute idea!
I hope the birthday girl had a "crab-ulous" day filled with family, friends, and of course lots of cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment